Thursday, August 20, 2009

First visit to the clinic

Yesterday I got back from my consultation with the clinic in Vancouver that will be orchestrating this whole thing. The outlook is very positive. On paper it looks like we are all prime candidates. We are all still in our twenty's so that should mean that everything is young and ready to function as it's supposed to. It looks like the procedure to harvest the eggs may be more difficult and invasive than we had hoped, but the good news is that they can do it! We got a list of all the steps that we are going to need to take once we decide to start the process. Our goal is to do the embryo transfer sometime in December. It really hit me that it's coming fast!!! We are already well into August! I am very excited to begin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandi! Thanks for the comment on my blog. If you ever have any questions, feel free to email me at jenniferblackburn@gmail.com.

    You are in for a long emotional process, but one that is more amazing than you could ever hope for. :)

    I will add your blog to the list of people I keep up with so I can see how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete