Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 weeks (tomorrow)

This week has been a fun one! I have been feeling their baby move for about two weeks now, but not very frequently. Maybe only a couple little flutters every 3 or 4 days depending on how I'm sitting or laying, but this week that has all changed. I feel it about 4 times a day now and it's so fun. It feels more like it's rolling in there instead of the early flutters. It's a nice little way to tell that everything is ok.

Also since about 14 1/2 weeks the nausea is completely gone. It's so wonderful! My energy is back and I can finally catch up on all the things that I neglected in the last three months. Oh and did I mention that we are now 4 months pregnant!

So all is good in baby land today. There is a dr's apt next week. I was going to push it back two weeks and wait until my dr. is home, but it's the 17 week checkup and I know that I could miss some blood tests and be late for an ultrasound if I do that so I'll suck it up for one more visit. My dr. has been gone to South Africa for the past 6 weeks and in pregnancy visits that happened to be two for me. He's such an amazing dr and I feel like he is so invested and taking care of this pregnancy so I'm ready for him to come back now. It's just nice knowing that everything is being taken care of and that nothing is being missed.

Oh yes! I just remembered. There is an ultrasound between 18-20 weeks which means another video! It will be amazing to see the changes that 6 weeks makes in a baby this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment